Sunday, December 06, 2009

I've got SUNSHINE, on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May
Well, I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?
My girl....talking 'bout my girl
I've got so much honey, the bees envy me
I've got a sweeter song, than the birds in the trees
Well, I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?
My girl.....talking 'bout my girl
My girl turned 4 last Sunday. It is one of my most favorite ages. I am excited about this year ahead with her. While thinking about this blog post I couldn't get those song lyrics out of my head, I thought they were fitting. She truly does bring sunshine to my cloudy days, and is sweeter than honey.








4 comments:

Christi said...

That song with those pics made me want to tear up!

Aly sun said...

Love it! 4 years old is my favorite too. Anna is so pretty.

Maddy said...

Love it, it's perfect!!! What a beautiful little girl! :D :D

Heidi Jo Comes said...

now i'll have that song in my head all day, but since i have three 'my girls' i'll just sing it to them. hope it was a fantastic celebration.