Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun Summer Activity #5: Swim, swim, and swim some more

Step 1: sign your kids up for two weeks of swimming lessons
Step 2: get invited to house-sit for friends with a pool for 10 days
Step 3: watch your kiddos fall asleep everyday as soon as their heads hit the pillows
As you can tell, we've been doing some swimmin'. Lots and lots of it.

Also some sitting on the side with feet in the pool.

Daddy train


Making up tons of jumps, including the turn-around, the star, and the shredder
going off the diving board

and turning into little fish!
I'm really going to miss that pool.

4 comments:

Allison said...

So fun! When I was little I had blond hair and spent a few days straight in the pool and it turned green from the chlorine - hopefully that didn't happen to Anna!

Aly sun said...

They now make tear-free chlorine removing shampoo for kids. I discovered it for my little blondies. I too had green hair in the summer as a little girl.

It is one of my dreams to have a pool in my backyard. What a treat.

KLB said...

I love the last picture of Anna! So sweet. This post reminded me of when I was that age. I was always in the water. Brought back a lot of memories. Gosh....now I avoid swim suits at all cost...sad huh?

Unknown said...

Great pictures Lindsay! Looks like you've been having fun summer!