Monday, June 04, 2007

Celebrating 9 Years








Craig and I were married 9 years on May 30. My parents had given us a nights stay at the O'dysius Holtel in Lincoln Cirty for Christmas, so we redeemed it and they watched the kids while we went away overnight!

We had a great time, shopping, eating out, taking a walk and browsing an antique store for over an hour! Something we both love to do, but is so impossible to do, with kids! We didn't buy anything, but it's fun to look and get ideas......

We walked on the beach Saturday morning, a short walk since it was a little chilly, and we saw deer tracks in the sand. Craig kept saying, "those are buck tracks" (and he would know!) and I was like, "no way, it must be some sort of dog or pony, deer don't walk on the beach". Well sure enough on way back to the hotel after walking down the street for a while we see the deer. It's a small buck and it starts walking right towards us, getting really close and finally just trots across the road, (luckily there was a break in cars and it didn't get hit!) I, of course snapped a few pictures of it.

Anyway, how appropriate that my deer hunting husband and I should see a deer at the beach! I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful guy and to be starting now our 10th year of marriage together. We had a great time!







































































































1 comment:

Christi said...

Congratulations! I remember completely crying so hard at your wedding because I was so happy for you and it was so right.