Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our New Adventure



This past weekend I got a bike. I haven't had one since my sisters hand-me-down 10 speed back in jr high. It is awesome. We went to Walmart on Sunday and bought helmets for Anna and myself and we were ready to go! We've been on two family bike rides so far. We were given this trailer for Anna and Wyatt to ride in and Craig pulled it while Will and I rode behind. We hope to get lots of bike rides in this spring and summer. After convincing Wyatt that him riding his mini bike with training wheels wasn't going to cut it for the kind of riding we had in mind, he and Anna settled back and enjoyed the ride.

2 comments:

Christi said...

That's great!! Remember when I rode my bike to your house in the snow? My Dad..."That's the least of my worries!"

Aly sun said...

Emma and I love the bike and trailor system, although I am sure she would love some company back there like Anna has. Have fun!