Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow day project....

While shopping in Grants Pass on our anniversary in May we came across this perfect nightstand. We had been looking for matching nightstands for our bedroom, but since I liked this one so much we decided to buy it and Craig would try to "constuct" a similar one to match. Fast forward about 8 months to our 4th school cancellation this winter. Craig was getting a little stir-crazy and decided to see what he could create with scrap wood he had saved. About 5 hours later he was finished. Here are the two nightstands, the one he made still needs to be painted and then "roughed up" a little to match, but it turned out so nicely! Yeah! Now I have my matching nightstands!
(I switched to the "new" blogger so we'll see if I can post a pic, I've been having probs....)

No comments: