Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've been bit....

...by the coupon bug!
For the past few weeks I've been trying my hand at this crazy coupon stuff and yesterday I walked away from Safeway on a savings high.
Here's what I got:
1 box cheerios
6 boxes brownie mix
3 Jugs apple juice
2 jugs grape/pomegranate juice
1 tide liquid stain remover
4 tubes crescent rolls
2 tubes grands biscuits
3 glade candles
3 glade candle refill packs (4 in each)
1 pump dial hand soap
Leave a comment with your guess on how much I scored all this stuff for (26 items total)! The closest guess without going over (Price is Right) will win a prize still to be determined, by me!
And if you are interested in crazy couponing click on the links on the sidebar. The Krazy Coupon Lady and Frugal Living NW are where I got all my tips!

8 comments:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oooh! This is a tough one. I would imagine that your before coupons bill would have been close to $70 or so. Were you able to bring it down to $30? I have NO idea what that Tide costs, and those Pillsbury products are NOT cheap at Safeway!! However, if you did rolled your Catalinas, you could have done VERY well! I'm anxious to find out!!

Cooking with Big E said...

That's tough to guess! I'll guess $25. But does that take the catalinas into account?

Aly sun said...

Oh no, not you too. It is probably something insane like $2. You ladies are AMAZING. Someday, I aspire to be half as savvy. In the meantime, I guess $15.00.

Tiffany said...

I am so horribly bad at coupon cutting. But I want to be so horribly good! I tried it once and got discouraged. Anyway, I've got no clue, but I'm going to throw a random $26.58 out there. Totally random.

Christi said...

That is so cool, Pam, I mean Lin!

My guess...$12.34

A Barr said...

I am going to say....they paid YOU 4 dollars to buy all this!!!
I only say this because I have a friend that blogs about her super coupon adventures and she ends up being paid sometimes.

I will say 6.75.

Christi would you hate me if I said 12.35.

I am sticking with 6.75!

handfull of johnsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
handfull of johnsons said...

December 17th