Tuesday, September 05, 2006

1st Day of Kindergarten



Well, I did it. I got through my first child's first day of kindergarten with just a few tears. (I had my meltdown early on Sunday night and got most of them out of the way :) This morning Will was excited and just a little bit hesitant. When I picked him up he went on and on about his day and told me everything from reading a gingerbread man book to having rectangle crackers for snack. He even got to see Dad out on the playground during recess. I think he will make this trasition easily. It was sure a big day in his life.....maybe even bigger though in mine.

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

No, I don't think my baby will ever grow up! I talked to my aunt and she is preparing to send her oldest daughter to college next year. She said, "I was just rocking her to sleep! She can't be leaving for college!" It happens so fast. Each milestone in precious. Love the pictures!